26 July 2009

Missing Burner Update: Elias Sorokin

As seen on Facebook, this is a prayer request on behalf of Anna Oleynik, the mother of missing burner Elias Sorokin, a 29 years old, last seen in Oakland. May have been in Santa Cruz, CA as of 7/20/09. Please forward.

To all who love Elias,

Elias mother here. Among Elias' friends are a few people who have contacted psychics about Elias and several of them are giving me reason to hope that Elias is alive - but he is in danger.

I am asking everyone, PLEASE, send thoughts of love and forgiveness to these people, that their negative energy may dissolve and they may see a way out and listen to their conscience and not do anything rash.

It is very important to gather yourselves, and find your deepest wisdom for this. It is counterintuitive - but do not send anger their way. Send love, send calm, and send forgiveness.

And to Elias, send loving support.

Thank you very much. We all love Elias.

Anna

7 comments:

m8surf said...

I love Elias and am going to a psychic in Croatia today. I continue to pray for him.

CRADD said...

I live in Santa Cruz - where might I look? Email me christopherbmon@yahoo.com

Bruce Simmons said...

I hope that he is found alive, but I think it is incredibly sad that these "psychics" are putting themselves in this situation, and telling her that he is being held. When everything that they told her has been proven wrong, what will she think then? I think she's being set up for a big fall.

Anonymous said...

if one goes to intelius.com they can search for elias sorokin and up comes marie and nina as his relatives..psychic???? no...information that is available to anyone for free in seconds....elias cell phone records may be the key..the cell tower pings will show PD where he was.....while his phone was on

Unknown said...

To everyone who has been so generous with donations, Prayers and hard work~
WE THANK YOU~ The Next few hours are crucial in our search. We are reaching out to anyone in the Santa Cruz Area who might be able to join in a search and rescue party that is now gathering to find and bring Elias Home Safely.
Please email eliassorokin.info@gmail.com
A Huge Thank You to Siouxzen who has been helping us with this site.
Much Love And God Speed to Us all~

Anonymous said...

I only saw this missing persons report on FB and in his picture those beautiful eyes touched my heart. I say my prayers for this dear person:


IS there any Remover of difficulties save God? Say: Praised be God! He is God! All are His servants and all abide by His bidding!

.......................

Never give up hope... No one is ever alone and the higher power is always at work.

Bless the heart and soul of Elias and the hearts of those that ache for his return.

As there is trouble all around us, we must remember that there is also goodness... with hope, prayer, love and strength. Goodness shall prevail.

Angelina said...

Although I don't know Elias, I am a fellow Burner. When I first heard about this it really touched me. I have reposted the link on my wall on FB and have told everyone I know on there to send Positivite Energy and Love his way. I can't imagine what his family and friends are going through in the not knowing. I have hope that you will find out soon and he will return to you safe and sound.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates