15 July 2009

"Burner: Tales from the Playa" - Part One



Hi, I'm Tony Edwards also known as "OhTony" and I've been invited by DaBomb to be the newest contributor here on BURNcast.TV. This is Part One of "Burner: Tales from the Playa". Parts Two, Three and Four will be posted on the next three consecutive Wednesdays.

"Burner: Tales from the Playa" is a one-man show written and performed by me. It is the true story of a seven-time "Burner" and chronicles the joy, heartbreak, amazement and life lessons learned at Burning Man, the annual festival which takes place on Black Rock Lake, a remote, dry lake bed in Northern Nevada, lovingly known to Burners as "the playa".

"Burner" is a multi-media production, featuring images, video and sound captured by me at Burning Man. It is directed by Jerry Diner. The above video is from a performance which took place on February 2, 2008 at Abundant Sugar in Los Angeles.

And so, I present to you, "Burner: Tales from the Playa". I invite you to watch it and share it with your friends. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it's creation. Much love to all of my dusty friends who supported me in this labor of love.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates