04 August 2009

Skuba & Hunt Booked on Murder Charges Relating to Missing Burner Elias Sorokin

Stewart Skuba, one of three arrested in connection with the missing burner Elias Sorokin case, was booked this morning on "Penal Code 187(A)" charges by the Santa Cruz Police Department. Of the other two suspects arrested (including Kenneth Clamp and Adam Hunt) Skuba is the only one booked on this charge.

Update 16:35 4 August 2009: Both the Santa Cruz Sentinel and Mercury News reporting that two men (Hunt and Skuba) are booked on murder charges however Sorokin's body and/or a murder weapon have not been found.

Adam Hunt was booked at 5:06 a.m. on Saturday, 1 August 2009 on Penal Codes 211, 209A, 182A1 charges by the Santa Cruz Police Department after turning himself in earlier that morning.

According to the Santa Cruz Sentinel and Mercury News the two men will be arraigned this Wednesday on murder, kidnapping and robbery charges in connection with the death Elias Sorokin, a burner from Los Angeles who has been missing since 20 July 2009.

More details as they are made available.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah.

Scott said...

can someone tell me why? I just do not understand... just bugs me. Killing someone over what? Please?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Sadly he was connected to a lot of folks I know. Apparently a really nice guy. A total waste. The story will all come out in time, it's not my place to say. One word: money.

Anonymous said...

These guys were all friends and in the same business. There is no way that Stewart is guilty of murder. He is a hairdresser when not selling grass.

Anonymous said...

I known Skuba for the last ten years. All I have to say is that Meth will make anyone do the worst of deeds!

Unknown said...

Ive known skuba for 7+ years

he didnt do this.

that dude isn't dead, hes out of the country

Anonymous said...

I have known Stewart Skuba for 11 years. Stewart Skuba robbed me for 2 thousand dollars 1 year ago... I also have received a few letters from Stewart that threatened my life if I didn't back off... The guy is a Drug Dealer with a cold heart and I have NO doubt he did this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates