14 August 2009

BURNcast.TV Memorial Video For Burning Man 2009

I'm creating a virtual temple for 2009 dedicated to those lost since last year's burn. It will be made into video and is intended for members of the community including their friends and family (and their pets, too).

What I need to make this video is photos from your loved one. More information about that, so just keep reading....

Whomever has lost somebody this year and is taking their memory to memorialize in the temple is welcome. So for instance if you lost your parent but they never have been to Black Rock City, it doesn't matter. If you lost a co-worker but they never been to Black Rock City, it doesn't matter. What matters here is celebrating their lives and what they meant to you.

I've started a Flickr pool that you are free to join but if you don't have an account or if you'd rather not contribute photos there, simply email them to me at burncast[at]gmail[dot]com.

What I need to make this video are photos of your friends and family who have passed away since the last Burning Man. Please include their names. Also, please add only 9 photos at the most. Let me know which one is your favorite. The limit of 9 photos and your favorite one will assist me in making the video and highlighting the one you like the most. In the past I've made videos based on photos I found in the deceased's Tribe or Facebook profile and being a curator of the images of somebody I don't know is a little awkward for me. This is why I ask for your participation.

If you join the Flickr po0l, be sure to tag the images as follows:

  • burning man 2009
  • temple 2009
  • burncast memorial 2009

Finally, I need these images no later than August 15, 2009.





1 comments:

Deb Prothero said...

DaBomb;

You're the best. Thanks for doing this for the community.

Hugs
Deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates