27 August 2009

BURNcast Greatest Hits: BURNcast #067 - A Conversation with Miss Tickle

Holla everybody! DaBomb here! I was hoping the lovely Miss divaD would have our killer events video up but we're holding out until tomorrow to post. So if you've got a playa event you want to promote on our calendar, there's still time to let us know by posting it to our Events form. Our deadline has been extended to tonight by 7:00 p.m. PDT.

BURNcast #067 - A Conversation with Miss Tickle



As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I'm on hiatus from creating new content for this blog. Most of my audience will be at Burning Man and I need a break. So, I thought it would be perfect to feature past episodes for those new to my work.

Sooooooo......today on BURNcast we speak to Miss Tickle the day after the Man burned the second time to talk about costuming, the early burn and her week at Burning Man. It was recorded two years ago on 2 September 2007. Miss Tickle is a DELIGHTFUL interview and I know you'll enjoy it. Just click on the player above to listen.

If you'd rather download all the episodes of BURNcast to take with you on the road, you can get all 84 audio episodes for FREE at iTunes and dozens of video episodes of BURNcast at iTunes as well. As always, I'd love it if you'd leave a review in iTunes. It's like a virtual hug, y'know?

OK...enjoy the conversation with the cool and amazing Miss Tickle!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates