31 October 2007

Haute Tip



OK, like you know how rumours abound on the playa with the lack of real news outlets and information resources? Right?

So, last year on the playa I got word from a burner that claims to be "in the know" (like aren't we all, right?) that the French have their sites on Burning Man in '08. When pressed, this source refused to elaborate further, which leaves me to wonder WTF?

And I go back to thinking it's just a rumour.

But ah! Que je suis bĂȘte!

Then I see something like this on Google Video by French-American.tv and I'm all like: Ah HA!!! This is what they meant!

Then again...meh...who knows? It could be true. Maybe. When I look at this video I'm thinking well, it's rather long. But it does have this certain savoir fair...this...ah, hmm... shall we say je ne sais quoi!

So, whatever. If the French are truly planning on invading Black Rock City, blame Canada. Seriously. From my experiences on the playa last year, I'm convinced that it's a tie breaker between Canadians or possibly Jedi knights with light sabers that will overtake the event. Larry help us, and may the farce be with you. Zout alors!






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates