06 August 2011

My Epic Adventures in Black Rock City



Today we're featuring an epic slideshow set from photographer Brian Erzen. In sharing with us he wrote:
I'm a freelance photographer, and filmmaker. This was my 8th year heading home, and the first time in man years I brought a camera. I was asked by some good burner friends to be there photographer for the inner circle's fire conclave group Poi's in the Hood based out of LA. Which was a huge honor too me, so I brought my real camera equipment with me.


*I want to get the pictures out there, it was a labor of love for my friends and fellow burners, theres lots of stuff going in the pictures. I capture people and experiences, and not so much static cool art. Although there's tons of that too.


For both the Temple Burn and Burn Night I was as close as you could possibly be kneeling on the ground 30ft in front of the crowd.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates