05 August 2011

DJ Zach Moore - Breaks for Black Rock City: Volume II

DJ Zach Moore - Breaks for Black Rock City: Volume II by The Space Cowboys

New from DJ Zach Moore who writes:

The second volume of my Breaks for Black Rock City series is my set *as recorded live* from Public Works in San Francisco on Saturday, July 23rd, 2011. The Space Cowboys and Brass Tax teamed up that night to throw an absolute barn burner to benefit Pete Hudson's CHARON Project which will be featured at Burning Man this year. For more information on CHARON and Pete Hudson visit http://www.hudzo.com.


After a one-year Burning Man hiatus, I am excited to be heading back to the playa this year with my good friends at DISTRIKT. All four of my previous Burning Man experiences took place at 9:00 and F when the camp was called The Deep End and many of my closest friends remain key members of the camp today. So it's only appropriate I return to that familiar spot, where I've had so many wonderful experiences, for my fifth Burn.


I'll be spending a lot of time with my beloved Space Cowboys too over at 4:45 and Esplanade. And I'm looking forward to playing for my friends at the Nutz Camp, Disorient, Pink Mammoth and the Dancetronauts. I'll be posting a complete list of my Burning Man gigs at djzachmoore.com in the coming weeks. Stayed tuned!


Finally, make sure you add this mix to your list of things to pack for the playa. It may prove usefulf for the long drive to Black Rock City and back! Enjoy Boys and Girls!


Track List

1. Cali Edit - Cut La Roc

2. Turn Up The Volume (Dublic Rerub) - Autoerotique
3. Rubberman (Digital Sounds Breaks Edit) - Popmuschi
4. System Addict (Elite Force Revamp) - Plump DJs
5. Bangin Machine (Beta Remix) - Kid Digital
6. I-tune (Dublic Edit) - Miles Dyson
7. Bing Chi Bang (Cut La Roc Re-Edit) - Fox 5
8. Angello Justice (Cut La-Roc Re-Edit) - Cut La Roc
9. Cal State Anthem (Cold Blank Remix - Dublic Rerub) - PeaceTreaty, Kissed With A Noise
10. Travellin' (Elite Force Remix) [2008 re-mash] - Black Twang
11. TheTime (Stanton Warriors Remix) - Black Eyed Peas
12. Every Body - Left/Right, Digital Pizza
13. Take It To The House - Cut & Run
14. Rockall (Krafty Kuts Remix) - The Young Punx
15. Escapism - Slyde



Photo courtesy of Rob Boal. To check out more of Rob's work visit http://redboal.smugmug.com


For more information on DISTRIKT visit www.distriktcamp.org
For more information on The Space Cowboys visit www.spacecowboys.org.

www.djzachmoore.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates