18 May 2010

My Playa Adventure - Burning Man 2009



BURNcast.TV receives a lot of video submissions from participants like you but this one really takes the cake. It's so ebullient, it reminds me of what first drew me to Burning Man in the first place. This video was was submitted by Rob (no-playa name) who said:
"This is a video that is SO GOOD. I'm Rob from Camp Pendant--best little camp that you most likely never heard of. This video is from Nick at The Dilated Peoples camp. Let me say two things. One: Dilated Peoples needs to be experienced to get it; look for them next year (you will thank me later). Two. This is THE BEST Burning Man video that I have seen. EVER. (IMHO)."
For the record, the song featured here is a remix of Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek". Love your artists. Buy their music!

If *you* have a video please share it with BURNcast here.

2 comments:

Genie said...

Yay -- so glad this video's getting more play -- it's so great! Can't wait to hit the Playa and reconnect with my Camp Pendant cohorts again.

M.Akramsaim12812 said...

THIS IS VERY GOOD SITE GOOD FUN HERE

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates