01 March 2010

LEAVE HOLLIS HAWTHORNE A VOICE MESSAGE!

MeHOLLIS HAWTHORNE is no longer in a coma! How's that for good news? Read all about it at the Friends of Hollis blog.

As I write this, I'm so overwhelmed with feelings of gratitude that Hollis' spirit is back with her body.

When I first heard of the accident I did an episode of BURNcast in which I invited listeners to leave a message for Hollis. I'm going to do it again (which means I gotta dig around and find an unused recording for BURNcast, too!).

So what I need you to do is to leave a message at the BURNcast hotline at 775-363-5861. I think you're limited to a minute so please keep it short but sweet!

The deadline for messages is next Tutu-Tuesday the 9th of March 2010. Please reblog, Twitter, Facebook, Tribe, whatever you need to do to spread happy news. And please don't forget to leave a message for Hollis now!

Again: 775-363-5861. You have about a minute!

If you need more time than one lousy minute, just send me a link to download an MP3 file at burncast/@/gmail. You can sing her a song, send her some music, read some poetry or a book or just tell her how you feel. Just be sure it's an MP3 file.

Now it's time to say it: Community! Hollis! DRINK!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates