26 March 2009

divaDanielle Burner Community Events Video Blog




Hey All!

This is Diva for Burncast. Enjoy my first video blog - EVER! I will be coming at you every Thursday letting you know what's going on over the weekend and what to look out for. Please spread the word and send me any details on events you'd like to be mentioned in this blog. I need your help!! And look forward to hearing from you!

xo
divaDanielle -diva@djdivadanielle.com

p.s. please forgive my blog cut out at the very end. No missing info. Just a strange freeze frame on my face. Ha! I am still learning this stuff! Just wanted to say thanks for tuning in and SEND ME EVENTS! Yeehaw!


UPDATE FROM DaBOMB Thursday 3/26/2009 @ 23:40

Hey y'all. I realize this is a little late for Thursday night's events but I was unable to connect to a computer until late Thursday night to approve this blog post. I am soooooooo sorry. But Friday and Saturday are coming, so hang on kiddies and enjoy Diva's post!

Remember to send all event listings to burncast_at_gmail.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates