05 September 2008

Bootie Mashup Saturday 9/6/08 @ The Echoplex

Join me tomorrow for Bootie Mashup, the first Bootie event since Burning Man. Be one of the first three to leave comment on our blog today and win!

UPDATE: The winners for the three free admittance to tomorrow's Bootie are Istari, Quin and Annemarie.




Winners will be determined by the email notification we receive from Blogger. First come first served. Be sure to leave a way to notify you if you've won by linking to your website, profile or sending us an e-mail at burncast(at)gmail.com



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. You got me. I'm posting. I love bootie.

Unknown said...

Bootie is awesome! most fun I've ever had dancing. and RAID (Random Acts of Irreverent Dance)is good to. Be there or be...well YOU know....

Anonymous said...

OK...we have ONE ticket left to give away....who will it be?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates