18 September 2008

Lady Bee Resigns!

Posted Today by Lady Bee on Tribe.net

Yes, it's true.

I have resigned from my position as art Curator. I've had my job for ten years, and it's time for me to pass it on. I've been recruited by www.newzonia.com, a new online community based on creative collaboration and global philanthropy, to be their Global Arts Curator. The site will establish the "philanthropic economy" and will connect creative people globally in a collaborative 3D environment. BRAF can benefit from this as well as our other non-profits, and I hope to do a lot of good in the world in my new position. And I hope many of you will get involved. There will be more information on the site soon.

I'll miss all of you, and please know that you've all made my life very interesting over the last decade! I hope to bring all the skills I've acquired here to my new work, which can benefit all of us. I'm going to continue to work at the office until mid-October, so that I can finish my post-event work. My last day in the office will be October 17. While I'll be leaving the office, I'm not leaving the community, and I won't be far away - just over at Fourth and Townsend. I look forward to continuing to be involved with the art of Burning Man, and the organization, in some way.

I"m very excited about my new job and I hope you'll all go to the site and sign up for your passports!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving up in the world! Best of luck on your path. Looking forward to seeing you at Decompression!

Anonymous said...

Just to echo the above, despite never having met you! Congratulations on the new job and thank you so much for the work you've done. The art at Burning Man was incredible.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates