19 August 2008

Happy Tutu-Tuesday!

Hey there all you BURNcast audio podcast fans...listen up!

It's DaBomb here and I still have many recordings to serve up from Burning Man 2007 that I'm just not going to get to before y'all leave for the playa this year. For one, Lecter was out of town last week and he's going to be on the playa next week and Lecter...dear Lecter...he does all the uploading of the podcasts to iTunes.

If your next questions is "when *will* you have those audio podasts ready?" I have to say I have no clue.

I'll get to them sometime after the burn but for right now I'm focusing on these vidcasts. Keep your subscriptions in iTunes updated for the podcasts and I'll load them sometime after the event. Combined with Katherine the Great's recordings from this year's burn and we should have another series of episodes before we finally shut the audio podcasts down for good.

OK...for all of you that are leaving for the playa I hope you rock your burn!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates