12 November 2007

Well, that didn't take long..."Burner" extended!


Hi everyone,

For those of you asking when "Burner: Tales from the Playa" will be done again, I have the answer for you:

Thursdays, December 6, 2007 and January 10, 2008.

Apparently, so many of you called and emailed "The Bank Heist" that they begged me to do the show again just so that you would stop bugging them. Way to go, kids!

Actually, Jason the owner of the club, really enjoyed the show as did the guys from Crystal Method. So, "Burner" will become a monthly gig, with two performances to start.

I have posted updated information on www.ohtony.com and will soon be putting a new website up for www.thebankheist.com. Yeah, I'm doing their website now. Sneaky, huh?

Thanks to all of you who came to see the show on Thursday. You were there for the beginning. And for those who missed the show, I am so happy have another opportunity to tell my story to you.

Kisses and dust,

OhTony





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates