20 September 2007

Tonight: I'm a superstar, radio star!!

Hey Bloggie Blog Bloggers!

divaD here! I've edited a few episodes of BURNcast as well as had the pleasure of co-hosting a show on the Playa-Burning Love coming up this season!

What did I learn? Tell me a romantic story about falling in love on the Playa and I will start blubbering like a baby! Ha! I have been to Burning Man the past 7 years and I am a fan of DaBomb's mini-hats. I DJ here in LA and am part of the LA Decom team.

Well, enough about me, let's talk about me! They don't call me the DIVA for nothing! Snap! he he he... Actually, tonight I am going to be on an internet radio show, Disciples of House, on In Soul We Trust Radio. So if you are around your computer from 8-9pm, have a listen.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates