09 October 2009

Burning Man 2009: Evolution Time Lapse


Evolution (Burning Man time lapses) from Delrious on Vimeo.

Oh, man! I know it's been a little while since I've posted. But more about that later. For right now I want to share with you something Luna-See shared with me on her blog. If you've got the juice, you really ought to see this in HD.

So while I avoid trying to explain where I've been, let me tell you a little bit about Luna-See.  She's an actual pal of mine (as opposed to virtual) who is an amazing photographer here in Los Angeles.  She's also a long time burner whom I've had the pleasure of camping with the one year I hung out with the fabulous folks at Camp Homeslice. In her most recent blog post about this video she writes:
This is exactly what the Playa looked like the first time I experienced it 10 Burns ago...serious over-stimulation. Everything was whirling around me at hyper-speed. My brain couldn't process all of those sights and sounds. My eyes had trouble tracking across the vast desert landscape...look over there...no, over there...no, over there! My head was spinning. It was probably the closest thing to a Zach Braff induced time-lapse sequence that I'll ever experience...
Thanks for sharing this, Luna-See! Everybody: go subscribe to this lady's blog. It's chockerblock of creativity and inspiration.

And as for my excuse as to why I went MIA...the dog ate my doctor's note but I'll talk about it next week on tu-tu Tuesday, so stay tubed!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates