12 January 2009

A shout out from Migadee Mac Maker.

In pursuit of Joy & Inspiration a mad crew of fun friends are gonna play n march n roll in Pasadena's "Doo dah Parade" with Chundra (our art car).

The event sounds a little carnival-like burn meets a wacky twisted down home Pasadenie parade.

So that everyone in our group can rally with Inspiration & costumes & or performances - a theme has been suggested -- not sure what yet. But I know it will be fun filled - feel free to chime in with any ideas.

I spoke with one of the organizers of the Parade "Patty" -- she is an oracle of sorts.

She said: "Oh darlin, rite now is the time to be looking for possibilities, don't look at the limitations. Only look at the possibilities!"

When I asked what the policy for live music and amplified sound was she said, "The louder the better."

I would love to share that experience with you and yours. The parade starts at 11:30 January 18th with a grrrreat breakfast & set-up in the early morning-ish.

I an on a deadline to send in an entry form with names and a $10 per person fee. A group/art car entry form must be submitted I need a head count of all those interested in riding and/or marching in our group. The organizers request $10 bucks per person to cover the event costs.

***SO WHO'S IN -- let me know asap!***

Please send me the 10 bucks entry/participant fee asap.

Send payment to either my paypal "luvmakr at gmail.com (luvmakr No "e") or snail mail to: 1438 17th street Santa Monica CA 90404

Chundra needs to breath, to be alive for both monetary needs as well as communal joyous needs. I'm going to have a fund raiser soon to raise some dough to get her mechanically sound in time for the Doo dah. She leaves for the shop on Monday. Therefore I'm on the hunt for a great party fundraising space. Any ideas for a venue for a suweet fun-d raising location...lemme know.

Big Love my amigos n amigas. May 09 breath a healin year of good honest growth, acceptance, generosity, prosperity, a-bun-dance, Love & kindness!

Feel free to call with any questions
Macadoo
aka "Captain McHogwash"
323 253 3309
luvmaker at gmail.com




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates