31 December 2008

New From MadMatt



So MadMatt told me before Burning Man this year that he wanted to video postcards from the playa for BURNcast. I thought it would be awesome. But as things turned out it just couldn't come together for a myriad of reasons. And you know, Burning Man is like that. But then MadMatt said he wanted to do an L.A. Decom edition of BURNcast and now at long last it's here!

So I guess it's official: Mad Matt is a BURNcast correspondent! Woo hoo!

Now...if you watch this video he actually caught me on tape as I was working on my own video project for BURNcast. And in seeing this piece it puts a fire under my ass to edit that sucker and get it up. Maybe a New Year's resolution for me!

Thanks, MadMatt, for this video!

Love & Rockets,
DaBomb




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates