06 August 2006

BURNcast goes to Burning Man

Only 27 days left ‘til Burning Man!

BURNcast will attempt to produce one more episode prior to Burning Man. We ask that if you’ve been listening to this show to please make a small contribution to the BURNcast production budget to help enable us to record podcasts at Burning Man. I need of 1 GB mini discs and some better microphones. Or if you have recording expertise, I would love your assistance at event.

In addition to BURNcast, I am producing “Ouija Says” an interactive art project that will be mapped in the “Who What When Where” and located somewhere between the 4:00 radius and the man. At the time of this recording, I am still trying to raise funds for this project through the sale of furry playalicous playwear and hoops at the Ouija Says Freak Boutique, which can be found on the website.

For Burning Man 2006, I have a few things planned. First is Tu-Tu Tuesday, taking place on Tuesday August 29th in which I ask all citizens of Black Rock City to don a tutu and drink a toast in solidarity for “community”.

On Wednesday, August 30th, I will be recording a podcast at the Spoken Word Stage in Center Camp from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and I invite all our listeners to come and join us and again, drink a toast to “community”.

Then on Friday, September 1, 2006 from 7 to 10 p.m. I will be holding a BURNcast Meet and Greet Party in which guests of our show and listeners can come together and drink a toast to community (hiccup!). The party will take place Gnome Camp located 4:30 and Destiny within New Amsterdam Village.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates