15 July 2008

No New BURNcasts This Week

Hey everybody, Bomb here.

Glad you're enjoying the videos from burners within the community leading in to this year's event. Just a note: there will be no new vidcasts or podcasts this week because of my hectic new work schedule. I've done BEAUCOUP overtime which is sad for the followers of BURNcast, but awesome for my savings account. I've been so piss poor since the writers strike and what's been called the "de facto" actors strike, that money is a really good thing right now. It means I can save for big ticket items and vacation. You know? Just sayin'!

Love & Rockets,
DaBomb





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't Burning Man a "big ticket item" AND "a vacation"? Will your newly-stuffed coffers allow you to come after all? Please say Yes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates